Directions: Please review the following eligibility requirements prior to registering as a nominator. By failing to adhere to the following requirements your nominee will automatically be disqualified from the review process.
- Nominations close on Friday, September 29, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
- A nominee may only be nominated by a colleague or peer, such as: company leadership (CEO, Senior Leadership, Directors and Managers); company colleagues; peers outside a nominee's company.
- Previous Honorees are NOT eligible. Click here to see the list of previous Honorees.
- Previous Nominees ARE eligible.
- Nominees must currently be employed in manufacturing.
There are two categories nominators may consider:
- STEP Ahead Honoree: Nominee is currently employed in manufacturing at any level of the company, from the factory floor to the C-suite.
- STEP Ahead Emerging Leader: Rising female talent currently employed in the manufacturing industry that have made significant contributions and excelled early in their career.
*An Emerging Leader nominee must be between 18 and 30 years of age as of December 31, 2017.